Coin Vending Machines are automatic machines that dispense coins against receipt of Bank Notes. These are widely used for exchange of Bank Notes to coins by the public and also called as Bank Note to Coin Changers or Coin Changers.
Model : ACVM-3
- The Coin Vending Machine Model: ACVM-3 is configured with three coin hoppers to dispense coins of three denominations. Each Hopper holds 10,000 Coins and total coin payout capacity is 30,000 coins for three denominations.
- Bank Note Validator is configured to accept Bank Notes with an acceptance speed of 3 Seconds/Note. Note can be inserted in any direction. Acceptance rate is 95% or more of street notes with capabilities for rejecting fake notes to a greater extent.
- Supports denominations of INR 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1000 Notes and dispenses any of the coin denominations of INR 1, 2, 5 and 10 with universal coin hoppers. High Speed Coin dispensing of 4 Coins/Second.
- Ergonomic Push Buttons are provided for the users to select Coin denomination when the machine is configured in Manual Mode.
- The Coin Vending Machine dispenses coins as per the value of the accepted Bank Note.
- Large LCD displays Note Acceptance, Change tendering process, Low Stock and No Stock indications. Blue back-light with white characters gives better visibility from long distance.
- The Coin denomination to be dispensed is settable on site using Settings Menu with both Automatic and Manual Mode of operation. In Manual Mode of operation the user selects the coin denominationusing the three push buttons. Auto Mode automatically dispenses coins from all the hoppers exactly to the value inserted.
- Option to enable or disable acceptance of Bank Note denomination is available.
- Machine automatically stops accepting Bank Notes when there is No Stock of coins.
- LCD indicates Low Coin Levels in the Coin Hoppers. When the coin level reaches Low levels, the machine automatically disables acceptance of higher denomination notes and allows only INR 5, 10 and INR 20 notes to be accepted by the machine.
- Thermal printer is configured to print the summary report of transactions.
- Electronic Audit Function to view the summary report of transactions in the LCD with Password protection. No limit on data storage for the transactions in the in-built memory.
- Non-resettable electromechanical counters are provided for manual audit additionally.
- “Smart Back-up” feature with provision to complete the in-process transaction during mains power failure is configured along with Door Open anti-theft alarm.
- Machine is configured with anti-drill vandal proof secure lock with no key holes. Tubular keys are provided with multi-point locking system to ensure security.
- Powder coated durable steel cabinet with vinyl branding sticker.
- GSM Telemetry System with SMS alerts to five numbers is configurable on the machine as add-on option. Standard machine is not supplied with GSM Telemetry System.
- SMS alert messages include Low Stock, No Stock in each Hopper and Door Open alerts.
- Dimensions: 1400 mm (H) x 725 mm (W) x 460 mm (D) Weight – 120 Kgs (Appx)
- Power Supply : 230V, 50Hz, 50 W (Maximum)
- Tower Light (Attendant Beacon) is also an add-on option configurable in the machine.