Automatic Ticket Vending Machine ATVM-4 is a Self-Service Touch Screen PC based Kiosk configured with Electronic payment systems of Bank Note Validator, Coin Validator, Bank Note Dispenser and Coin Dispenser and Printer. This self-service machine is used for vending tickets automatically for any application such as entry tickets against receipt of payment.
- Intel Mother Board with 4GB RAM and SSD.
- 17” Capacitive Touch Screen Monitor.
- Windows 7 Operating System
- Thee Inch High Speed Thermal printer with auto-cutter for printing the paper tickets to the users with date time and serial number of the transaction.
- Bank Note Validator is configured to accept Bank. Notes of all required denominations with an acceptance speed of 3 Seconds/Note and with Security feature to reject counterfeits.
- Coin Validator to accept Coins of all denominations with an acceptance speed of 2 Coins/Second.
- Cash Dispenser with a holding capacity of 1000 Notes of single denomination to dispense balance. Change to the users in the form of notes.
- Coin Change dispenser with a holding capacity of 1000 coinsof single denomination to dispense balance coin change to the user.
- The Kiosk is mounted on four wheels for ease of transportation. Provision for grouting is also available as standard.
Mechanical Specification :
- Powder Coated Metal Enclosure (MS – 1.6mm)
- Fitted with cooling fans for heat dissipation
- Front door opening for ease of maintenance with secure tamper proof locks.
- Dimensions: 1500mm(H)x575mm(W)x400mm(D), Weight : 95 Kgs(Approximately)
Software Features :
- Application software for selection and purchasing the required tickets including the number of tickets.
- The check out cart displays the item selected and the amount to be paid into the machine to print out the Tickets. Upon receipt of the payment as Bank Notes and Coin combination, the Kiosk prints out the Tickets and dispenses the balance change to the user, if any in form of notes and/or coins.
- When no change is available in the dispensers, the Machine stops accepting excess amount from theuser and prompts the user to insert exact value of the Tickets on the display.
- Excellent Sales Audit and Control functions available in the ticketing software. All sales reports are generated by the machine.
- The denomination of Coin and Note in the dispensers is configurable on site as required.Option available to change the Label, Image and Price of the Tickets.
- It is also possible to enable or disable any Bank Note and Coins in the admin menu.
- The Print out format is configurable in the admin menu.
- Reports can be viewed only by the user who is authorized by the Administrator.
- The Administrator rights include addition/deletion of a new user and allocation of user permissions on the machine operational functions.
- Compact UPS is provided to avoid abrupt shutdown during power failures.
- Reports are exportable to Excel format.
- Data is downloadable on a USB drive or ATVM-4 can be connected to an existing LAN.
- All activities performed on the Ticketing Software are logged.
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz, 180W