Phone Card Vending Machine is a versatile self service machine that is easily adaptable to meet any card vending requirements against receipt of bank notes. We are enlisted among the reputed Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Phone Card Vending Machine from Chennai, India. It is manufactured using quality approved components and advanced techniques. Also, our Phone Card Vending Machine is subjected to stringent tests on the parameters of quality, durability and functionality.
- Two Illuminated Push Buttons for Card Selection.
- Displays the selected card value prompting the user to insert Bank Notes one by one into the validator.
- Dispenses the selected card upon receipt of the exact value by Bank Notes.
- The receipt is printed out upon dispensing of the card by high speed thermal printer.
- Completes the transaction with a “Thank You” message to the user.
Transaction Units :
- Bank Note Validator for 4 way acceptance of Bank Note denominations with an acceptance speed of 3 Seconds/Note.
- Standard machine is configured without any Stacker for Bank Note validator. Option to upgrade the Bank Note validator with stacker is available. Enabling or disabling the acceptance of any Bank Note denomination is configurable.
- Two card dispensers are installed to vend a card at a speed of 1 Second/Card with the standard configuration of the Card stacker holding 120 Plastic cards of 1 mm thickness. Total card holding capacity is 240 cards in both standard stackers.
- Applicable Card Size : L : 76-90 mm, W : 53-58mm and thickness 0.2mm to 1.00 (Maximum)
- Optional Card Extenders are available to increase capacity from 120 to 300 cards per stacker with a total card dispensing capacity of 600 cards held in both stackers.
- High speed three inch thermal printer with auto-cutter and with printing speed of 150mm/Second to print receipts to the user is optional.
User Interface :
- Two Illuminated push button switches for card selection by the user.
- Large 4 line LCD with Blue backlight and white characters for better visibility and to display messages to the user like card selection, its price, transaction status updates and No Stock Condition.
- Illuminated single slot entry for inserting all denominations of Bank Notes one by one.
Controller Unit :
- Main Electronics Controller PCB incorporates the latest RISC Microcontroller technology.
- Industrial grade components are used in PCB to withstand temperatures up to 85 Degrees Centigrade.
- Compact design achieved with Surface mount electronic parts.
- Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) are configured for soft start and stop operations with universal input range.
- Designed and programmed exclusively for user friendly operation.
- Indicates card low level in the stacker.
- Indicates low level of paper in printer.
- Automatically stops accepting Bank Notes when there is no stock of cards and displays “ No Stock” in LCD
- Card label and price are settable on-site with password protected access to settings mode.
- Sales report including cash collection summary, opening and closing balance of cards in the stacker.
- Card Dispenser outlet adjustable to suit card thickness from 0.2 mm to 1.0 mm.
- 1.6 mm MS - Powder Coated Metal enclosure.
- Vinyl branding stickers.
- Anti drill, tamper proof secure locks.
- Separate lock and key for cash box.
- Wheels on the base for ease of transportation.
- Dimensions : 1400mm(H) x 625mm (W) x 300mm (D)
- Weight : 95Kgs
Ordering Information :
- Model PCVM-2B : Standard CVM without options.
- Model PCVM-2BP : CVM with all options. (Printer, Card Extenders and Note Stacker included)