Cash Deposit Machine is a Touch Screen PC based Self Service Kiosk configured with a bank note validator that has feeder capacity of 30 notes acceptance and a cash box capacity of 2000 notes. This self-service machine is used for depositing cash in to the individual bank account or as credit for other payments. We are one of the eminent Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Cash Deposit Machine from Chennai, India. We have a vast distributed network that enables us to deliver retail as well as bulk orders for Cash Deposit Machine within the stipulated time frame.
System Configuration :
- Intel Mother Board with 4GB RAM and HDD
- 17” Capacitive Touch Screen Monitor.
- Windows 7 Operating System with application software
- Three Inch High Speed Thermal printer with auto-cutter for printing the receipts to the users with date, time and serial number of the transaction.
- Bank Note Acceptor with a feeder capacity of 30 notes.
- Accepts INR 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1000 denominations.
- Rejects counterfeit notes and suspected notes. Four way acceptance of bank notes.
- Cassette/Stacker capacity of 2000 Notes.
- Supports card less transaction authentication
- Optional card based transaction authentication
- Cash is not delivered back to the depositor during transaction time out
Mechanical Specification :
- Powder Coated Metal Enclosure (MS – 2mm)
- Fitted with cooling fans for heat dissipation
- Front door opening for ease of maintenance with securetamper proof locks.
- Separate Lock and key arrangement for the cash box.
- Dimensions : 1500mm(H)x675mm(W)x500mm(D), Weight : 110 Kgs(Approximately)
Software Features :
- Feature of the application software allows entering account number and cash to be deposited.
- User friendly operation with the receipt print out that includes date and time, CDM Id/Location, Account No,Transaction Serial No, Amount, Description of Transaction and Status of Transaction.
Excellent Audit and User Control functions
- Reports can be viewed only by the user who is authorized by the Administrator.
- The Administrator rights include addition/deletion ofa new user and allocation of user permissions on themachine operational functions.
- Compact UPS is provided to avoid abrupt shutdown during power failures.
- Reports are exportable to Excel format.
- Data is downloadable on a USB drive or CDM can be connected to an existing LAN.
- All activities performed on the Software are logged.
- Power Supply : 230V, 50Hz, 300W.
- Optional Add-on : Cheque Scanner for depositing Cheques as well in addition to Cash deposit.