The Cheque Deposit Machine, which we offer, is a Self Service Kiosk designed for Automation of Cheque Collection operations and issuing receipts to the users. This Cheque Deposit Machine is engineered to work 24 × 7 in Bank premises, Cheque Payment Collection Centers of Telecom Companies, Insurance Premium Collection Centers, Building and Construction Companies and other applications requiring automatic cheque collection like Utility Bill Payment etc., We are dependable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of the Cheque Deposit Machine from India.
Model No. CDK 2
Need For Check Deposit Automation
- Sizable number of customers, walk-in for depositing cheques
- Customers wary of depositing cheques in drop boxes due to absence of acknowledgement receipt
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) mandate stipulates cheque receipt acknowledgement as mandatory
- Long queues lead to unsatisfied customers
- Minimize manpower costs for Cheque Collection Operation.
- Convenience to customer, can deposit cheque 24 x 7 and collect receipt
- Intel Mother Board with Atom processor D2500 (Dual Core @ 1.86 GHZ)
- Windows 7 Home Premium operating system Licence & MS-SQL Server Express Data Base
- 10.4 Inches Capacitive Touch Screen Monitor for ease of data entry for customer details.
- MICR reader CMC7/E13B – Magtek, USA
- Cheque Collection Application Software with receipt printing and report generation functions.
- Capacity up to 500 – 700 cheques collection
- High Speed 3 Inch Thermal printer with Auto-cutter to print receipts
- Powder Coated Metal Enclosure (MS – 1.6mm)
- Fitted with cooling fans for heat dissipation
- Facility for installing small UPS for power back up
- Front door opening with secured anti-drill vandal proof lock and tubular keys
- The built-in cheque deposit software is capable of accepting cheques offline
- Generates Reports of Instruments collected
- Option to export to Excel format for printing reports
- Administrator can add/delete/modify any account head
- Administrator can configure specific menus to be used by the branch
- Check Collection Data can be downloaded on a USB drive.
- In case of any discrepancy, the said transaction of that date can be checked / verified either by entering the transaction code or the Account Number of that customer
Receipt Generation (Customization is optional)